2018年12月10日月曜日

Shunan Fun Times

こんにちは!チャールズです!日本に来てはや5ヶ月。今日はこれまで体験したことをお話しします。

Hello,

This is Charles again. I have been here for nearly 5 months now and time has flew by. It has been lots of fun living in Shunan City. I have been able to experience the local life here and meet many different people. Here are some adventures that I have had.

Getting Ready for Fun times with Alex
アレックス先生と

青空公園で行われた「酒祭り」に参加しました!「山縣」、「東洋美人」、「獺祭」などに挑戦して、

なかでも「毛利」というお酒が気に入りました。

I went to a local sake festival in Aozora Park about two months ago. It was amazing because there were 16 different sake breweries from Yamaguchi Prefecture. One of my students owns a brewery and he invited me to enjoy the festival. We tried 13 different types of sake from Yamagata in Shunan, Toyobijin in Hagi, and even Dassai in Iwakuni. My favorite sake was Mori from Yamagata's Brewery. I liked Mori because it tasted much different than the other sake. I also said goodbye to one of my students since he was moving to Singapore for his job.

Cheers with one of my students
一緒に乾杯!

27歳の誕生日をマット先生やSESの生徒の皆さんがお祝いしてくれました。居酒屋で飲んだり食べたり話したりして、

忘れられない日になりました。

I also celebrated my 27th Birthday here in Shunan. My birthday is on November 23rd. We went to an izakaya near Tokuyama Station. My friend Matt invited some of his company students to come celebrate with me.  They got me a happy birthday sash, a birthday hat, and a fan with lots of Yen on it. It was the best birthday gift. We ate, drank, and laugh throughout the night. I even spoke some Japanese and Chinese.

Quality Fun for Quality People
仲間たちと楽しいひと時

年末もいろんなところに行くのが待ち遠しいなあ・・・

I can't wait for the Christmas Break to go on more adventures. Until next time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿