2013年5月14日火曜日

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

~日本の野球を気に入る!!(ミッシェル教師)~

Hello everyone!

Are you enjoying the warm weather? I sure am! I'm also very excited because spring means the return of baseball season!

In the U.S., baseball has been a popular national pastime for over one hundred years. But not all Americans are interested in sports. Actually, I had never seen a live baseball game before coming to Japan.

Recently, however, baseball has become my favorite sport! I love NPB (Nippon Professional Baseball)! Last year, I watched two professional games at Yahoo Dome in Fukuoka. My favorite team? The Softbank Hawks, of course!


Softbank Hawks vs. Yokohama Baystars

Have you ever been to a baseball stadium? I was shocked to see so many fans in one place! During the game, there is a lot of energy from the audience; they sing songs, chant, and cheer loudly for their favorite players!


At halftime, all the Hawks fans release yellow and white balloons into the air. It's a real sight!

Are you a fan of Japanese or American baseball? Who is your favorite player? My favorite Hawks player is Matsuda! But I love Yu Darvish the best of all! ;)




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿